Project Charter Assignment 2

December 12, 2008

Project Charter Assignment 2

Assignment 2 Title: Digital Wallpaper

Project Start Date: 10 December 2008

Project Finish Date: 2 January 2009.

Project Manager: Sarah Nur Ahmad


Email:
ara_misz@yahoo.com

Website:
http://mcg1014-1061106543.blogspot.com


Project Objective:


For this assignment, we have been assigned to create digital wallpaper. The theme is Faculty of Management Open Day on 21st March 2009. The digital wallpaper must show all the features and characteristics about the faculty and can attract visitors about FOM

Approach:


I will use some images from internet that related with Faculty Open Day. And also I will take some snap shots using digital camera.

I will try to use the all the relevant technique that had been tough from tutorial. such as blur effect,hue saturation etc for images and for the text i will try to put some effect likes bevel and emboss, drop shadow or gradient overlay. I'll think I'll do emphasis on the text than the images.

Roles and Responsibilities:

1.
Looks for reference
2.
Do a sketch of the ideas
3. Find some pictures in the internet and take my own snapshots using digital camera.
4. Select the best pictures to insert in the wallpaper.
5. Finalized the picture used in the wallpaper and put the text.
6. Consultation
7. Submission.

Comment:

I have to brain storming myself to gain new and fresh ideas for this assignment. I do have many assignment for other subject and also midterm exam, i think I cannot show my 80% progress for next week as madam lydia ask for, but I'll try to make it.
GAMBATEHH!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to show your working timelines. Despite having many assignment from your other classes, you still have to work on your assignment for this class.

How much work you have done for Assignment 2? I can't provide you any advice if you did not show me anything. This assignment is due next Tuesday 23/12/08.